Sunday, December 19, 2010

Give Me an A+

Welcome to my blog! I have decided to keep record of our home renovation via this blogging platform. I previously made photos available through facebook for friends to browse, but have since gotten away from FB. I still would like to keep my own personal record of our progress, but I also figured I would share this with all of you out in the blogosphere. I will catch you all up to speed through a series of pictures and then I will periodically blog about whatever project we are into currently. But first, a little background:

This is the first house my husband (Who we can nickname C) and I have purchased. It is a 1913-1919 bungalow in a small working-class town in southern new jersey. C has some previous experience working on house projects when he lived with his parents, but everything...and I mean everything...is new to me. We have made significant progress, I would say. We bought this house on October 16th, 2009 and were able to make good use of the $8,000 tax credit.


Something that has always frustrated me is the outlandish budgets you see on decorating shows; some 32k for a bathroom remodel. Well, maybe that works for some people but for us, it's all about making a little bit go along way.

I hope you will follow along and give feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment